- This event has passed.
CS22 – Session Full, SOLD OUT! Techniques to Boost Your Harvest: How to Grow More Produce in Any Size Garden, Even Containers
June 20 @ 3:15 pm - 4:15 pm
Have an interest in growing more of your own produce? Have a vegetable garden and want a better harvest? Whether new to food gardening or experienced, you are sure to learn new techniques that will have your harvest baskets overflowing with delicious, healthy, home-grown produce. Learn how to:
- Boost your harvest in three easy steps.
- Master key garden maintenance practices.
- Increase garden yield by selecting the right plants for your region.
- Cultivate a prolific garden no matter the size of the plot or pot.
- Extend your harvest window.
- Use vertical gardening, succession planting, and intensive planting to improve harvest bounty.
Jennifer Stefanchik is an Extension Master Gardener with Johnson County, Kansas. From balconies in Chicago to large backyard gardens in Kansas, Jennifer has been growing vegetables for over 20 years. She writes a popular bi-monthly vegetable gardening column in the Kansas City Gardener’s Connect newsletter and is a popular speaker on vegetable gardening in the community.